over 1 year ago - Trello - Direct link
- Fixed issue causing players to not emit some sounds if their audio subsystem is uninitialized due to a missing audio device.
- Audio system micro-optimizations affecting heavy combat situations with a high frequency of sound creation.
- The command /annotation adds a mark to a currently recording replay associated to the current time. /annotation followed by text attaches a text comment. /annotation -list can be used to list current annotations while recording or reproducing a replay. /annotation -seek X can be used to go to the time of that annotation, where X is the ID of the annotation shown by /annotation -list. An annotation can be added to point some time in the past with /annotation -back X where is the number of seconds to go back in time. A UI interface for replays, including access to this feature, will be added soon.
- Fixed issue causing occasional downtimes in the availability of community maps.
- It’s now possible to bind Hide selection and Unhide selection keys in Settings-Controls-Editing.
- Billboards now have a “Alpha blending” checkbox in the Editpad that changes the blending behavior from the default additive to alpha blending.
- Billboards now have a “Texture” field in the editpad.
- Decals now have a “Scale” field that changes the scaling factor of the texture projected within the decal volume.
- Improved the layout of the menu for narrower aspect ratios like 4:3.
- Updated German, Spanish from Spain, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, and Russian translations.
- In Temple Escape, going from stage to stage now resets the Dodge cooldown and double-jump (multi-jump was already reset).
- In Frostrun, Cliffside Canyons, Qunai Peaks, and Titans Crossing falling off a platform now teleports you to a checkpoint instead of fragging you.
-The Shop has been updated.