With the coming of April, we are about to enter the rhythm of medium / large scale content development, and a new round of difficulties, and an intensive development schedule. It will take a lot of time, but we will forecast the content of the upcoming patch earlier to facilitate you to plan and prepare in advance. For example - the quick copy of the sorters is on its way.
Let's see the update log today:
- Added system framework of item drop/pick up
- Optimized the Assembler GPU Rendering cost by adding the LOD1 and LOD2 to rendering detail levels
- Optimized the models of logistics drones and vessels and the rendering costs on GPU
- You won't loss your items due to "Inventory is full" anymore. Instead, they will fall on the ground or float in the space!
- Fixed a bug that mecha walking may be interrupted when pressing S from the perspective of God in the Construction Mode
- Fixed the bug that the customized celestial bodies' names may not be updated in the production statistics panel
- Fixed a bug that a facility may be built in the wrong place because of the failure of the calculating of building placement distance
- Fixed the bug that it may report an error when the Logistics Station is dismantled
Thank you for your continuing support! You can send your feedback in Discord and Google Form! See you next time!