Dear Humans and Elves,
We will be updating Elvenar International to version 1.120 on Thursday, January 7th! For all changes in the year's first update, see the list below!
More guidance was added to the build menu, to show which Manufactories should be considered for construction first. This is done by highlighting Manufactories producing Boosted Goods. Furthermore, a confirmation message was added for those trying to build Unboosted Manufactories. This aims to help inexperienced players focus on essential buildings first and foremost.
- We're making changes in Chapter 1's technologies and general balancing to allow for a smoother progression through this Chapter, as well as improve guidance via its quests. We're making these changes to aid our newly joining players find their feet in the world of Elvenar more easily.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Ancient Wonders - When cancelling the construction of an Ancient Wonder while it is not connected to a street, all inserted Runes are now properly reinstated, so that it can be built again.
- Quests - It is no longer required to reload the game, or finish another quest, to reliably receive the daily event currency quests.
- Main Hall - The Main Hall no longer grants too many coins after Neighborly Help is applied to levels 38 and 39. Displayed values are now correct.
- Loading screen - Hints on the loading screen no longer overlap their designated text box.
- Sound - Added missing sounds for Orc collection from Armories, collections from Magic Academy and Ancient Knowledge collection from Monument of Ancient Knowledge. Reinstated battle completion and chest opening sounds for Spire of Eternity.
- Boosters - Removed the black line in the progress bar of productions and constructions that could become visible on hovering Boosters.
- Tournaments - The tooltip displaying the contents of all bonus chests no longer disappears after the 19th chest was collected.
- Chat - Made sure that timestamps of chat messages are now following regular time rather than fantasy time again.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Missing Goods required to construct buildings from the building menu can now be obtained using Diamonds in a similar fashion as it is possible in the browser version. Coins and Supplies cannot be substituted.
- To differentiate between Diamonds being required to purchase missing resources or because a building can be bought only using Diamonds, all Premium Buildings now feature a blue background in the Build Menu.
- It is now possible to cast multiple Enchantments of the same type on the same building while the effect is still active. The Enchantments' effects are prolonged by the duration of a single Enchantment.
- Improved handling of long texts on buttons, ensuring that the text is automatically scaled to fit the button better.
- Spire of Eternity - After finishing the final boss in the Spire of Eternity, the map no longer focuses on the entrance to the 3rd level but instead remains in the position of the final boss.
- Technical - Fixed a problem where, if a device was locked and then unlocked via the fingerprint scanner while in the Spire of Eternity, the game could wrongly end up in portrait mode.
- World Map - Difficulty indicators for provinces no longer overlap with the context menu that is opened when tapping a player city.
- Neighborly Help - When a Ferris Wheel Galore receives Neighborly Help, it now correctly shows an icon for that.
- Translations - Ensured that all texts on the pop-up to confirm email registration and newsletter subscriptions can be translated correctly.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team