about 2 months ago - anonglitch - Direct link
Dear Humans and Elves,
We will update our International Worlds to Version 1.168 tomorrow, Wednesday, February 1st, 2023!
As with every update, we've resolved several bugs, among which:
- An empty tooltip was removed from Cauldron Upgrade Effects and Donation screen.
- Research 'Map expansion' 39 no longer demands guest race goods.
- We fixed an issue in Cauldron that caused an error message to appear whenever a player used a goblet, stopped playing, and returned later when the goblet's effects had already expired.
- Seeds, Mana and Unurium Cauldron boosts will now be applied to all buildings that produce those resources, including Ancient Wonders! Their names are quite magical: Harvest Moon for Seeds, Enar's Boon for Mana, and Unur's Resurgence for Unurium!
- Some missing Season of Dreams translations are now fixed!
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- We fixed a display issue where players couldn't open the information of a portal.
- We fixed a logging issue where the players couldn't login via Facebook.
- We fixed a display issue where the players couldn't click on the Royal Pass Premium Button and the Season Pass Premium Buy Button.
- We corrected the alignment of the Cauldron notification's text to fit the button.
- German only: We fixed a text issue from the cauldron help screen in the magic academy where the text was too long
If you are curious and want to experience these changes before they are released, please feel free to register an account on our Beta server, where they get released several days in advance for technical testing.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback on the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team