First off, we would like to thank all of you for your continuous support for our game to this point.
Due to various factors, we will be temporarily halting the service of Eternal Return in China.
Please refer to our game closure schedule as follows:
- on Feb 3rd, 2022 10 AM (China Local time): Closing of Steam and MS purchases
The game will be undergoing a full “localization” revamp for China and will be available again in the future.
If you have downloaded the game before the stated time above, you will be able to play the game normally, however, if you haven’t, you will no longer be able to search for it on the store.
Q & A
Will all my game data be deleted after the closing of Steam and MS?
- No. Your game data will be there as it is, and you can also play the game through your library.
Will it be possible to play Ranked games after the closing of Steam and MS?
- Yes. It will be the same as now.
Can I participate in in-game events after the closing of Steam and MS? (All events such as ER PASS, and etc.)
- Yes, we’ll alert you in game.
Will the update proceed normally after the closing of Steam and MS?
- Yes, the update will be the same, and you can access the latest version on your library.
When will the service status of Eternal Return in China be returned to the players?
- Currently, Eternal Return is under development for proper localization for China. For more details, please check the links below.