- Players can take standings hits for completing Rendezvous points
- Rendezvous Sites do not despawn when completed
- Loyalty Points are being paid to both winners and losers of Battlefield Factional Warfare sites.
- Music in Factional Warfare Battlefields not respecting audio settings
- Propaganda Beacons are working correctly but Advantage Points gained through their use is not obvious due to the user-interface not showing decimal points.
- Level of detail transitions for dreadnoughts can be inconsistent.
- Missing icons for some faction hulls and their blueprints
- VFX during warp on the coercer are detached from the ship
- Navy Cormorant dirt doesn’t accumulate correctly
- Corporation emblems do not immediately update when a new logo is set. This includes the initial default logo after creating a corporation.
- Thunderchild ship clips through the Assets in Upwell Hangar
- Player’s ship performs a re-dock animation when moving the camera back inside of an Upwell structure
- Battleships are sometimes located too low in Upwell Hangars causing them to overlap the dock
- When switching to the capital sized hangar, all ads about attacks on the structure in the Upwell Hangar disappears
- Camera can be zoomed in close after switching to a capital ship in Upwell Hangar
- Ads located on and near the dock do not change status during attacks on Upwell Structures
- The Zirnitra’s Triglavian Powerball pops in and lingers when changing ships in the Upwell Capital hangar
- Applying a SKIN in the Upwell hangar hides fitted turrets
- Applying a SKIN in the Upwell Hangar will jostle the active ship
- Emblems not visible on multiple ships docked in new Upwell Hangars
- Emblems fade out briefly before reappearing when a SKIN is applied
- In some cases some lights are flickering constantly inside of the Upwell Hangar
- Strategic Cruiser models do not update when changing subsystems in the Upwell Hangar
- Erroneous VFX on the Nightmare - We are currently rounding up the tigers and returning them to their cages
- Erroneous VFX on the Stork - We blame the tigers…
- Erroneous VFX on the Stiletto - Further tiger mayhem…
- Phoenix now shows VFX when warping and while in siege mode
- Machariel no longer shows erroneous VFX
- Bustard no longer shows erroneous VFX
- Enforcer no longer shows erroneous VFX
- Graphic Settings: Optimize Settings for Quality does not update the Ambient Occlusion setting
Native Mac Client
- On Macs with an Intel Graphics chip there are sometimes black lines visible on some Ambient Occlusion settings. Workaround: Disable Ambient Occlusion.
- Some Corporation logos may overlap the slot in the Personalization tab
- SKIN changes are not immediately reflected in the Fitting Window’s Equipment tab
- Sorting by EM in Paragon Loyalty Points Stores may not always reorder the items
- Switching to the Personalization tab while simulating a Citadel will instantly switch the view back to the Equipment tab
- Corporation EverMarks value will not appear higher than 1000. This is a visual error; the EverMarks are still being earned correctly.
- Rarely, an IRIS agents may not offer a mission to a character within their Station. Missions may still be accepted remotely.
- The Jita IRIS agent can appear twice within the Paragon agents tab of the Agency
- No plus icon in the Chat window header - You can still open the Chat Channels window via right-clicking on the Chat icon in the Neocom