Fallout Dev Tracker


5

Posts today

66

Posts in the last week

1353

Posts total recorded
Latest Patch NotesFallout 76: Patch 11 Notes – July 16, 2019 (3 days ago)

Originally posted by LordPaul

I had this issue yesterday - no event completion for Line in the Sand, Scorched Earth or Campfire Tales. Havent had a chance to test today - playing on console

u/Ladydevann u/Valseek are the devs aware of this issue?

Hey there! Yes, we are aware and this will be addressed in a future patch.

I don't know about you guys..

Comment
about 6 hours ago - /u/CM_PipBoy on Reddit - Thread - Direct

Originally posted by missingsh

Just a reminder to the team that

a fix for the 'no star' unintentially-labelled Legendary enemies

that is nothing but taking away that label is an outrageous nerf that will alienate countless veteran and day one players and make them put down the game.

Is this really where you want to go with this? Please think twice.

We appreciate the concerns and I assure you they do get passed along, but I just wanted to clarify that the enemies in question were unintentionally given the prefix in the update - which is why they aren't dropping Legendary gear. They're Legendary in name alone.

The fix is just resolving that. It's not a reduction in the amount of Legendary enemies that existed prior to the update.

I don't know about you guys..

Comment
about 8 hours ago - /u/CM_PipBoy on Reddit - Thread - Direct

Originally posted by Kevinwithteeth

Ok fair enough, but any idea on how long the whole legendary 'situation' gets addressed?

We'll share an ETA as soon as we find out.

I don't know about you guys..

Comment
about 9 hours ago - /u/CM_PipBoy on Reddit - Thread - Direct

The team is still currently working on a fix for the 'no star' unintentially-labelled Legendary enemies - it wasn't part of the latest hotfix.

Please see the notes for the hotfix below for more details:

https://fallout.bethesda.net/en/article/4z0Czb1WrJXMZUZECi5jFf/fallout-76-hotfix-notes-july-18-2019

Yesterday


No Legendarys after Patch.

Comment
about 23 hours ago - /u/Valseek on Reddit - Thread - Direct

Originally posted by Cparsonscan

Are we going to get an update soon?

Hi, sorry, I missed this when replying and posting about the hotfix a little earlier! We just released the hotfix and posted patch notes here. Apologies for not circling back to this thread!

On Power Armor Chassis Resistance After Patch 11

Comment
about 23 hours ago - /u/Valseek on Reddit - Thread - Direct

Thanks for the report! We'll investigate.

Hi,

The game is offline and the hotfix is going live. You can find the notes here: https://fallout.bethesda.net/en/article/4z0Czb1WrJXMZUZECi5jFf/fallout-76-hotfix-notes-july-18-2019

Thanks!

NEW UPDATE: HOTFIX TODAY

Comment
about 24 hours ago - /u/Valseek on Reddit - Thread - Direct

Hi! Yes, as others have mentioned, we've just brought the game offline to start hotfix maintenance. The notes for today's update are also available here.

You can also keep an eye on our ...

Read more

Hotfix Inbound on PS4

Comment
about 24 hours ago - /u/jessBethesda on Reddit - Thread - Direct

Was a hot fix confirmed? If so, when is it?

Comment
about 24 hours ago - /u/Valseek on Reddit - Thread - Direct

Hi! Yes, as others have mentioned, we've just brought the game offline to start hotfix maintenance. The notes for today's update are also available here.

You can also keep an eye on our ...

Read more

Bethesda Please Give Us A Response

Comment
about 24 hours ago - /u/Valseek on Reddit - Thread - Direct

Originally posted by Valseek

Hi, I wanted to step in here and say that we are seeing your bug reports (thank you to everyone who continues to send their issue reports our way!) and your feedback after this latest patch, and we’re working to address them as soon as we can.

  • For the issue with legendary loot not dropping from legendary creatures in some cases, we’re actively testing a fix for this for inclusion in a hotfix that we’re looking to release later today. That hotfix is also currently planned to include fixes for a couple of other issues that sprang up after Patch 11.

  • There’s a separate issue where some non-legendary creatures are incorrectly displaying “Legendary” in their names and have no stars. We’re investigating this as well and hope to have a fix out as soon as possible.

  • For Power Armor, we’re also looking into reports where some players have stated that they lost Power Armor pieces after reassembling their Power Armor post-Patch 11. I don’t have...

Read more

Following up here to let you know that we're in the process of releasing the hotfix now, and hotfix notes are available here

PSA: Hot Patch Coming Today 7/17/19

Comment
about 24 hours ago - /u/jessBethesda on Reddit - Thread - Direct

Following up! The hotfix is going out now and you can find the notes here: https://fallout.bethesda.net/en/article/4z0Czb1WrJXMZUZECi5jFf/fallout-76-hotfix-notes-july-18-2019

Thank you!

I hope the hotfix patch comes really soon

Comment
about 24 hours ago - /u/jessBethesda on Reddit - Thread - Direct

Following up - the hotfix is getting deployed now. You can find hotfix notes here.

Thank you!

Can you file a ticket for us to investigate this? Thank you!

17 Jul


Hi,

Yes, we've officially postponed this hotfix until tomorrow as we need a bit more time to work on the fixes we'd like to release with it, in particular the issue affecting legendary item drops. I know that's a bit frustrating, but we appreciate your patience.

We'll let you know as soon as we're locked and loaded with the hotfix tomorrow.

Whitespring legendary issue?

Comment
1 day ago - /u/Valseek on Reddit - Thread - Direct

Originally posted by Valseek

As an update on this, we’re actively investigating a fix for legendary creatures that are not dropping legendary loot in some cases. We're testing this for inclusion in a hotfix that we’re currently looking to release later today, along with a couple of other issues that have sprung up following Patch 11 release.

We’re also looking into a separate issue that may cause non-legendary creatures to incorrectly display “Legendary” in their names with no star-ratings, and plan to address that as soon as possible.

We’ll keep you updated and will let you know as soon as we have a hotfix ready for release.

It turns out we need a little more time to look into the fixes we're planning to release with the hotfix, so we have postponed it until tomorrow. Apologies for the delay on this, but we appreciate your patience.

We'll provide another update as soon as we have timing for the hotfix tomorrow.

Originally posted by Valseek

Thank you for continuing to report these and other issues to us!

We’re actively investigating a fix for legendary creatures that are not dropping legendary loot in some cases, and testing that fix for inclusion in a hotfix that we’re currently looking to release later today, along with a couple of other issues that have sprung up following Patch 11 release.

We’re also looking into a separate issue that may cause non-legendary creatures to incorrectly display “Legendary” in their names with no star-ratings, and plan to address that as soon as possible.

We’ll keep you updated and will let you know as soon as we have a hotfix ready for release.

It turns out we need a little more time to look into the fixes we're planning to release with the hotfix, so we have postponed it until tomorrow. Apologies for the delay on this, but we appreciate your patience.

We'll provide another update as soon as we have timing for the hotfix tomorrow.

No Legendarys after Patch.

Comment
1 day ago - /u/Valseek on Reddit - Thread - Direct

Originally posted by Valseek

To follow up on this, we’re actively investigating a fix for legendary creatures that are not dropping legendary loot in some cases, and testing that fix for inclusion in a hotfix that we’re currently looking to release later today.

We’re also looking into a separate issue that may cause non-legendary creatures to incorrectly display “Legendary” in their names with no star-ratings, and plan to address that as soon as possible.

We’ll keep you updated and will let you know as soon as we have a hotfix ready for release.

It turns out we need a little more time to look into the fixes we're planning to release with the hotfix, so we have postponed it until tomorrow. Apologies for the delay on this, but we appreciate your patience.

We'll provide another update as soon as we have timing for the hotfix tomorrow.

Problems with Legendary Loot?

Comment
1 day ago - /u/Valseek on Reddit - Thread - Direct

Originally posted by Valseek

As an update on this, we’re actively investigating a fix for legendary creatures that are not dropping legendary loot in some cases. We're testing this for inclusion in a hotfix that we’re currently looking to release later today, along with a couple of other issues that have sprung up following Patch 11 release.

We’re also looking into a separate issue that may cause non-legendary creatures to incorrectly display “Legendary” in their names with no star-ratings, and plan to address that as soon as possible.

We’ll keep you updated and will let you know as soon as we have a hotfix ready for release.

It turns out we need a little more time to look into the fixes we're planning to release with the hotfix, so we have postponed it until tomorrow. Apologies for the delay on this, but we appreciate your patience.

We'll provide another update as soon as we have timing for the hotfix tomorrow.

Originally posted by jessBethesda

We're actively monitoring feedback and working to investigate and address issues that are reported.

A hotfix is currently being looked into for release later today that fixes Legendary creatures not dropping Legendary loot in some cases and potentially other issues following Patch 11.

As soon as we have info on timing and any other issues that are included in this hotfix, we will let everyone know.

As an update, we need a little more time to look into the fixes we're planning to release with the hotfix, so we have postponed it until tomorrow. Apologies for the delay on this, but we appreciate your patience.

We'll provide another update as soon as we have timing for the hotfix tomorrow.

Bethesda Please Give Us A Response

Comment
1 day ago - /u/Valseek on Reddit - Thread - Direct

Originally posted by Valseek

Hi, I wanted to step in here and say that we are seeing your bug reports (thank you to everyone who continues to send their issue reports our way!) and your feedback after this latest patch, and we’re working to address them as soon as we can.

  • For the issue with legendary loot not dropping from legendary creatures in some cases, we’re actively testing a fix for this for inclusion in a hotfix that we’re looking to release later today. That hotfix is also currently planned to include fixes for a couple of other issues that sprang up after Patch 11.

  • There’s a separate issue where some non-legendary creatures are incorrectly displaying “Legendary” in their names and have no stars. We’re investigating this as well and hope to have a fix out as soon as possible.

  • For Power Armor, we’re also looking into reports where some players have stated that they lost Power Armor pieces after reassembling their Power Armor post-Patch 11. I don’t have...

Read more

As an update, we need a little more time to look into the fixes we're planning to release with the hotfix, so we have postponed it until tomorrow. Apologies for the delay on this, but we appreciate your patience.

We'll provide another update as soon as we have timing for the hotfix tomorrow.

PSA: Hot Patch Coming Today 7/17/19

Comment
1 day ago - /u/Valseek on Reddit - Thread - Direct

Originally posted by jessBethesda

Hi,

The hotfix we're looking to release today will fix an issue where Legendary creatures are sometimes not dropping Legendary loot, as well as a few other potential things that are being reported after patch 11's release.

We'll let you know as soon as we have a timing on the hotfix's release.

We're also look into a separate issue that may be causing non-legendary creatures to incorrectly display "Legendary" in their names with no star-ratings, and are trying to address that as soon as possible.

Thanks!

As an update, we need a little more time to look into the fixes we're planning to release with the hotfix, so we have postponed it until tomorrow. Apologies for the delay on this, but we appreciate your patience.

We'll provide another update as soon as we have timing for the hotfix tomorrow.

Surplus Power Armor Pieces

Comment
2 days ago - /u/Ladydevann on Reddit - Thread - Direct

From our forums here:

Some players may receive an extra Power Armor chassis or extra Power Armor pieces in their inventory or Stash that weren’t present prior to Patch 11. These are items that didn’t save correctly when you originally collected them, and the Power Armor improvements mentioned above have restored them.

When do they post? (GMT +0)
Something missing? Let us know and we'll add it!