almost 6 years ago - The Fortnite Team - Direct link
This code of conduct outlines our expectations for Creator behavior as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior.
All determinations of appropriate or inappropriate behavior are in Epic Games’ sole discretion.
- Be an extension of the brand. Fortnite is fun, friendly, and welcoming to all players.
- Respect other players. Be graceful in victory and defeat.
- Keep account information safe and private.
- Play fairly and within the rules of the game.
- Use official Fortnite names for all weapons, Outfits, Points of Interest, and items.
- Engage in hate speech, threats, spam, harassment, discriminatory or illegal behavior.
- Be overly commercial or spammy.
- Create or display any pornographic content in association with Fortnite.
- Violate any copyright or trademark of Epic Games or any other third party.
- Promote or engage in gambling associated with Fortnite.
- Participate in any action which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Epic Games, defrauds the game or any other player.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, Epic Games may take any action deemed appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the program without warning.