Patch 24.6 is now live on desktop and mobile. Follow this post for details on known issues being tracked with this patch.
The issues we’re tracking this patch include:
• [Resolved] The team is aware that some Amazon users are having issues installing and updating to 24.6, this is currently being investigated.
• [Update, 11/2] A hotfix is being deployed to fix the Reaper’s Toll Battlegrounds Strike issue, in addition to adding general server stability. Reaper’s Toll will become available again once this update has deployed to all platforms.
• [Resolved] One Battlegrounds Minion, Faceless Disciple, has been temporarily disabled due to it causing crashes in the 24.6 update.
• The team is aware that the back button from the Shop has a slightly smaller responsive area than intended, and is too close to the products, leading to players sometimes missing the button. This will be resolved in a future patch.
• [Resolved] The Reaper’s Toll Battlegrounds Strike has been temporarily disabled, as it is causing disconnections when eliminating a player. It can still be marked as your favorite, but the effect will not trigger in-game. It will be reenabled once the issue is resolved.
• The team is investigating reports that a small number of Mercenaries players got “stuck” in a Bounty if they started that Bounty with a Mystery Node before the 24.6 patch and then attempted to complete the Bounty after the patch. Players should be able to Retire the run to “unstick” themselves.
• [Resolved] We are temporarily disabling The Golden Hammer and Kidnap Sack Quest Rewards due to a gameplay issue they can cause in certain circumstances. We will reenable them in a future patch.
• [Added 11/8] The team is aware that some players are unable to claim the Hero Skin at the end of the Rewards Track. The issue is expected to be fixed in Patch 25.0, when players will be prompted to make their Hero Skin selection upon login. All other rewards can be claimed normally and will be automatically granted with Rewards Track swap if not claimed by that time.
• [Resolved] We are tracking reports that Arena Discover and random generation pools have not been functioning after Patch 24.6.2. The team is investigating this issue and hopes to have more information soon.
• [Added 11/23] The team is aware that the Rattlegore Mercenaries Event ended earlier than initially published. We apologize for the miscommunication. The patch notes have now been corrected. We are working on a solution to the event ending earlier than expected and will share more details before that solution is implemented.
• [Added 11/23] The team is aware that Golden Selfless Hero and Golden Monstrous Macaw are not interacting correctly in Battlegrounds. This issue is expected to be resolved in a scheduled hotfix shortly after Patch 25.0.
11/11 Hotfix [Updated]:
We are currently in the process of rolling out a server-side hotfix patch that will fix the Arena discover bug and re-open the Arena! All runs will resume where they were prior to the Arena closing. Players who played any Arena matches in the short period when the bug was live have been compensated with a free Arena ticket. This patch also includes two additional updates:
- [Arena] The Demon Hunter Legacy Set has been added to the Arena pool.
- [Battlegrounds] Khadgar will no longer summon copies of Evil Twins.
We will continue to update this post as we get more information.