8 months ago - GnomeSayin-11972 - Direct link
Patch 24.4 is now live on desktop and mobile. Follow this post for details on known issues being tracked in this patch.
The issues we’re tracking this patch include:
- In Battlegrounds, the Theotar’s Parasol Quest Reward has been temporarily disabled, as it was found to cause crashes in specific situations.
- The Battlegrounds Rewards Track does not open to the latest page to claim rewards. The fix for this issue is coming in the next major patch (24.6).
- [Resolved 9/30] In Constructed, the team is investigating reports that Theotar, the Mad Duke’s effect is causing issues.
- [Resolved 9/27] In Mercenaries, Garona Halforcen is improperly not appearing in Mercenaries Packs. Update: Players who opened Mercenaries Packs during the time that this was bugged have received two Mercenaries Packs as compensation.
- [Resolved 9/29] The team is aware that Mercenaries have lost their +1/+5 Maxed Stats bonuses. Update: This fix is rolling out to servers in waves.
- [Resolved 9/27] The team is aware that the update is still not available on the Amazon storefront. The update was cleared for release with the other mobile updates this morning, so it will become available automatically, as soon as Amazon releases it. Update: The patch is now available on all devices.
- [Added 9/28] The team is aware that the Dark Flight Malygos Battlegrounds Skin has become unavailable for players who previously claimed it. The team is investigating the issue and planning a fix.
- [Resolved 10/6] The team is aware that Contract Conjurer’s discount does not work as intended in certain circumstances.
- [Resolved 10/6] The team is aware that some players in various modes are matching into the same opponent multiple times in a row. The team is investigating the issue and potential solutions to it.
- [Resolved 10/6] The team is aware that Dew Process gains an extra trigger for a player after a hero card is played.
- [Resolved 10/6] The team is aware that Defense Attorney Nathanos is copying the Deathrattle minion selected in the state that it died, including modifiers like Silence. The team is investigating the issue.
- [Resolved 10/6] The team is aware that Murder Accusation can also trigger when the enemy weapon “dies,” not just an enemy minion.
We will continue to update this post as we get more information.