So when I go to https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/, it says Abyssal Decay applies 120 void damage over 6s. It also says added damage applies at 305% effectiveness.
- If I have +40 Adaptive spell damage from a rune dagger, does that mean Abyssal Decay deals 120 + 40 * 3.05 = 242 void damage over 6s?
- If I allocate 1 point in Vorpal Reverberation (Abysal Decay deals +10 void spell damage), does this mean I get 120 + 10 = 130 void damage over 6s or 120 + 10 * 3.05 = 150.5 void damage over 6s?
- Hopefully, the answer to this is the same as 2. but if I have 5 vitality (+2 void spell damage per vitality), does this lead to 130 void damage over 6s or 150.5 void damage over 6s?
I'm mostly confused as this seems to be one instance where flat damage somehow impacts ailment scaling (which is what Abyssal Decay seems to be)
The second part is if I allocate Potent Corruption (Abyssal Echoes hits but doesn't apply Abyssal Decay. 20 void spell base damage)
- What is the damage effectiveness scaling at this point? If I have the rune dagger again, does the base hit deal 60 void damage or 20 + 40 * 3.05 = 142 void damage.
- Does Vorpal Reverberation no longer apply since the node says "Abyssal Decay deals additional void damage" so the Abyssal Echo wouldn't get the +10 flat damage?
I'll prob go home and test this after work but was just curious if people already knew the answer.External link →