After evaluating the feedback, we've made the following updates to Spirit Blossom Evelynn per your feedback:
- Fixed some facial animation issues.
- Fixed VFX trail from eyes overlapping with her head while in shadow form.
- Adjusted Q to fix some issues with terrain height at certain angles.
- Slightly increased Q flower indicator brightness.
- Adjusted R to show the shadow form while casting.
- Adjusted empowered E SFX to more impactful.
- Adjusted Passive transition SFX to be more Spirit Blossom-y.
We have received a lot of great feedback and appreciate your trying to write feedback in a way that's most helpful for us. Some suggestions either conflicted with other player feedback or with internal craft expertise, others (icon changes, additional changes to her model, etc.) are out of scope for a PBE change. Thank you for taking the time to test Spirit Blossom Evelynn and sharing your feedback with us!
- - - - - - - - - -
"Someday they’ll love me for who I really am."
Spirit Blossom Evelynn is heading onto the Rift with:
- New models and textures!
- New VFX!
- New SFX!
- New recall Animation!
Spirit Blossom Evelynn is set to be 1350 RP and is available to play on PBE. As players who get a first hand look at this upcoming content, we want to hear your thoughts. Drop your feedback in the thread below!
-Bagel SocksExternal link →