We're now releasing pre-release 3 for Minecraft 1.19.3 with more bug fixes. Happy mining!
This update can also be found on minecraft.net.
If you find any bugs, please report them on the official Minecraft Issue Tracker. For any feedback and suggestions on our upcoming 1.20 features, head over to the dedicated Feedback site category. You can also leave any other feedback on the Feedback site.
Fixed bugs in 1.19.3 Pre-release 3
- MC-108597 - Shulker box still plays the close sound, even if it is destroyed or replaced
- MC-165686 - Knowledge book texture in the crafting UI hasn't been updated
- MC-177141 - Cleric working subtitle is "Brewing Stand bubbles" instead of "Cleric works"
- MC-194501 - IllegalArgumentException (Cannot set property) when using a block without the "axis" property in fancy_tree_placer
- MC-201769 - Copying deeply nested NBT causes StackOverflowError
- MC-208051 - Chests/trapped chests/barrels do not 'open' after respawning
- MC-228976 - Entity collision is run on render thread
- MC-233051 - Server crashes as player logs in
- MC-250428 - Narrator does not narrate the death screen
- MC-256706 - Carpet texture is cut off in the recipe book
- MC-257121 - Players' capes and outer skin layers don't render client-side in server environments when joining worlds while dead
- MC-257340 - Vexes' hitboxes aren't vertically centered with their models
- MC-257350 - Top and bottom texture of block of bamboo rotated incorrectly
- MC-257392 - Vex's new model's head does not rotate to where it looks
- MC-257411 - Vex Renders Offhand Items Incorrectly
- MC-257495 - Dying whilst in the Shulker Box GUI will spam "Shulker Closes" sound
- MC-257530 - When Chat is set to Hidden, the Chat Hidden Warning appears in chat instead of the actionbar when attempting to send a message whilst sleeping or switching gamemode
- MC-257817 - Player heads with a custom skin lose their noteblock sound data when using Ctrl+Pick block
- MC-257839 - NullPointerException when attempting to render a tooltip in the Game Rules menu
- MC-257843 - note_block_sound data is lost when breaking a player head
- MC-257861 - Villagers and Piglin no longer seek out Items
Get the Pre-release
Snapshots & pre-releases are available for Minecraft Java Edition. To install the pre-release, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Testing versions can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: