Next tuesday, September 27, we will be holding an AMA (Ask-Me-Anything) session at https://www.reddit.com/r/OwlcatGames/, devoted to the upcoming release of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Enhanced Edition!
Join us at 17:00 CEST/18:00 MSK/11 A.M. EDT/8 A.M. PDT and ask any questions about Pathfinder from the Community Management team and the following mythic Owlcat devs:
* Alexander Mishulin, Owlcat Games Creative Director
* Arseniy Krymov, Pathfinder team Lead Narrative Designer
* Ilya Kiselev, Pathfinder team Creative Director
* Artem Safonov, Pathfinder team Lead Level Designer
Get your questions ready! Don't ask them here, there will be a separate thread in our subreddit once the AMA opens!
As requested, I'm giving you the first line of bug reports that I've filed this afternoon. These all relate to Metamagic, Scribe Scroll, or Brew Potion.
- Controlled Fireball is meant to deal minimum damage to allies. Instead, it deals zero damage to allies.
- When calculating which Metamagic feats can be applied to spells, Wrath automatically designates any spell of seventh level or higher as unable to be Quickened.
- When calculating which Metamagic feats can be applied to spells, Wrath automatically designates any spell of Eighth level or higher as unable to be Maximized.
- When calculating which Metamagic feats can be applied to spells, Wrath automatically designates any spell of Ninth level as unable to be Empowered.
Quicken specifies that it cannot apply to spells whose casting time is a full-round action.
- Selective Metamagic specifies that it cannot apply to spells whose duration is Instantaneous.
- Heighten mentions piercing spells such as Lesser Globe of Invulnerability.
- Dispel Magic cannot be modified with Selective Metamagic.
- Haste can be affected with Selective Metamagic.
- Rage can be affected with Selective Metamagic.
- See Invisibility, Communal can be affected by Selective Metamagic.
- Slow can be affected by Selective Metamagic.
- Selective Metamagic can be applied to spells for which its effects are meaningless.
- The wheel displaying selected Metamagics is not large enough to accommodate them all.
- Sirocco cannot be Bolstered, Empowered, or Maximized.
- Acid Fog cannot be Bolstered, Empowered, or Maximized.
- Shadow Evocation cannot be made Bolstered, Empowered, Maximized, Extended, Persistent, Reach, or Selective.
- Acidic Spray cannot be affected by Extend Metamagic.
- Resonating Word cannot be Bolstered, Empowered, Extended, or Maximized.
- Bestow Curse, Greater cannot be affected by Persistent Metamagic.
- Polar Ray cannot be affected by Persistent Metamagic.
- Clashing Rocks cannot be affected by Selective Metamagic.
- There should be a Favorite Metamagic (Persistent).
- When trying to Scribe Scrolls, it would be immensely helpful if they were sorted alphabetically in the selection menu.
- You cannot Scribe Scrolls for any spell with a modal. Examples include Shadow Evocation and Dispel Magic.
- The game says you could theoretically brew a Potion of Protection from Spells, except it's an eighth level spell.
- There are two versions of the Potion of Greater Heroism available to brew.
- Divine spellcasters and Arcane spellcasters who take Heal as a sixth level spell cannot brew Potions of Heal.
- There are a number of potions you should be able to brew, but cannot.
All of those are correct, actual bugs that should be addressed with the exception of a request for Favorite Metamagic (Persistent) and the one I crossed out. My bad, there.
Now we're talking! Appreciated.
I believe that's demon path only like how you can only simp for Noticula on Demon.
I got a Legend playthrough sitting at act 4 end, and Demon is going to be my first full EE playthrough just for Nocticula simping
Make sure you wait for EE with you Legend playthrough. There's some bombastic Act 5 stuff for them.
I've just started playing wotr for the first time (enjoying it so far) I'm still in what I assume is the first act. Should I pause playing until this comes out?
Not necessary. Game will update automatically, saves are compatible and the new content is mostly located 100+ hours into the game (except for UI improvements).