Hi, I got some questions, tried google and wiki but couldn't find them.
- The total distance for projectiles is 150 units. Will sub-projectiles created by split/fork/chain count towards this? F.ex main arrow flies 100 units, then forked. Will the forked arrows travel 50 more units before disappearing?
- Will increasing projectile speed increase total distance travel (f.ex Elemental Hit)?
- Will Return count as in the 150 units? (so in total the arrow travels 150 units away AND then return, or just 75?)
- In case of Elemental Hit, will the AOE dmg overlap?
- If I fired multiple arrows at once, can they hit the same target? (like when I stand really close to the boss)
- When I use Barrage Support, can the arrows from the same "attack" (a burst of arrow) hit the same target? (Pretty dumb if they can't)
Thanks in advance guysExternal link →