Hi Holotable Heroes,
Today’s update brings the formidable, cunning Imperial commander, Iden Versio, to the holotables! Along with Iden, Carth Onasi will be getting an Omicron ability, we got some additive drops, some shards accelerating and shuffling, multiple fixes and updates have been implemented and more!
For a limited time, Death Trooper has been added to all Fleet Battles nodes as bonus drops! During this event, the character's drop rate on each node has been scaled to Ship Energy.
Fleet Battles are rewarding bonus drops from 01/19 through 01/25.
- Mara Jade, the Emperor's Hand, is now available in Chromium Packs and Shipments. Collect this powerful character today!
- Darth Talon is now available in Chromium Packs and Shipments. Collect this powerful character today!
- Dash Rendar shards are now farmable from Cantina 7-E. They will replace Ima-Gun Di shards, which have been added to Dark Side 5-C (Hard).
- The Armorer has been added to the list of Accelerated Characters. This increases her Shard Supply and adjusts her Shard Shop conversion rate to match. See thisShard Economy post on our forums for more details.
CHARACTERS AND SHIPS
For more info on these units, check out the kit reveals and strategy guides below:
Marquee Event: EMBERS OF THE EMPIRE
Play as the deadly commander of Inferno Squad, Iden Versio, and grow the power of your collection!
- Event begins: Jan 13th
- Event ends: Jan 20th
- UNIT - Fixed an issue with Jedi Master Luke’s “They Grow Beyond” Special ability in which Dark Side allies were improperly being called to assist.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue with the PvE version of Fennec Shand in which the unit would reference incorrect abilities in some Marquee events.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue with Chief Chirpa’s “Simple Tactics” Leader ability which granted allies an incorrect stat increase.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue in which Scarif Rebel Pathfinder was not recovering the proper amount of Health upon revival after being defeated while having Shock or Healing Immunity.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue in which Starkiller would sometimes incorrectly have a “Confused” icon appear on him.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue that inadvertently allowed Starkiller to gain his Granted ability when he was on a team with a Galactic Legend.
- UNIT - Fixed an issue in which Qui-Gon Jinn would incorrectly grant allies Offense while his Speed to Offense bonus was still active rather than after Speed to Offense expires upon being defeated.
- UNIT - Updated Qui-Gon Jinn’s Omicron ability to function only when all allies are Jedi and no Galactic Legends are present on either side of battle.
- UNIT - Updated Jedi Knight Revan's targeting to prioritize Mara Jade, The Emperor’s Hand[/url] with his Special ability “Direct Focus” when Emperor Palpatine is her Leader.
- EVENT - Updated a push notification timing discrepancy for Grand Arenas.
- EVENT - Fixed an issue in which units were not being properly stunned when attacking Ewoks out of turn in Galactic Challenges.
- EVENT - Fixed an issue in which the Galactic Challenge “Chain Attack” feat wasn't properly counted with summoned units.
General Known Issues can be found on the Development Tracker here.
PACKS AND BUNDLES
IDEN VERSIO MARQUEE BUNDLE
The Inferno Squad Commander Bundle is coming to the Store. Bundle includes:
- Iden Versio (Inferno Squad) Character Shards (x30)
- Crystals (x1350)
- Credits (x320,000)
- XP Droids
- Ability Materials
Minimum Level Requirement: 30
Maximum # Purchases: 1
IDEN VERSIO MARQUEE PACK
The Inferno Squad Commander Pack featuring Iden Versio (Inferno Squad) shards is coming soon. Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for Iden and may drop up to 330 shards!
Possible shard drops include: 5, 7, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25, 50, 80, 145, 230, 330
Date Available: January 13th
Minimum Level Requirements: 30