Hello, Tamers! Hope your week is starting out great and you're crushing your Rematches.
I wanted to drop a quick round of updates, a couple lists on what's been fixed and what's going to be fixed, not only bugs but other situations, for everyone's knowledge:
Stuff that's already fixed:
- Twitch Drops. If you haven't received yours yet and you're on Switch, please link in-game once more and wait a day or so until the server catches up with the delivery. All Tamers on every other platform, you should be good.
- Purchases of Novas on Xbox. Everyone who had purchased them and hadn't received them should have them now. If this is not your case, please e-mail [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected])
- Deluxe items on Xbox. They've been delivered, so check your Vault or your Customization Menu.
- The digital artbook on Steam is now fixed and fully available. You can find it by going from Steam, clicking on Temtem's properties > Local files > Browse > here'll be a folder called Digital Artbook.
- Some bugs, like Lumas appearing in the TemSafari, having your radar be broken by playing Evershifting Tower of TemSafari, eggs from the DigiLair being soulbound, or the Archtamers' fight being bugged and locking people in. For a fuller list, please check here.
- The official Wiki changed. The Fandom one is no longer the official one, nor is it updated. This is the correct, official one: https://temtem.wiki.gg/wiki/Temtem_Wiki
Stuff that's going to be fixed:
Please note: all of this requires a client-side patch, or more. Although the patch is done on our end, we need the platform holders' authorization to publish these patches. We cannot tell you how long this might take, because we don't know. The patch was sent for certification early last week.
- Tamer Pass experience. Find the full explanation in this post. Once we include all the changes planned, Tamer Pass experience gains will go up on around 70%.
- Black screens on Switch following an evolution in combat, or during radars.
- Occasional black screen on Xbox. Any other case of black screen or white screen are included, too. Remember that if a bug causes you to be unable to play, you can get help here.
- Xbox users being unable to get Temtem Plus.
- Being soft-locked in the Evershifting Tower.
- Rebuilding Bridges quest, Matthew and its idol quest.
- The NPCs that trap you after battling.
These are only some of the fixes coming, those that have been affecting the most users or causing the most trouble. There's a lot of other bug fixes coming.
Hope this clarifies some of the most frequently asked questions these days! We are trying to answer as many of these as we can, but at the end of the day there's only so many hours in a day. Thank you for your patience, and apologies for all the maintenances and the inconveniences!External link →