[Fatshark] Aqshy on Steam Forums - Thread - Direct
The community has never failed an event. Have faith in your rat slaying brethren!
Originally posted by radz74: Drop Aqshy a message and ask her if she can help.
She's your best bet at this stage cause she may know something others don't. Most probably will just tell you to sit tight for a few years.
Originally posted by Heretical_Cactus:FAQ was updated this month. Any large information that you want we'll likely be loud about, no need to keep asking in 1:1 comms.Originally posted by Fatshark Aqshy: Yes, we just released a map last month and have more content to come! :)Still no info on Sienna ?
Originally posted by Blur: why didnt they release it before then? its been like a year or so without updates
18 AprilRead more
Liar Ahead' Challenge should now trigger more consistently.
Tower Dasher' Challenge has seen some changes:
Tower of Treachery fixes:
- Hot-joining players are no longer eligible for challenge.
- Timer now starts when intro-cinematic ends.
- Fixed a closed gate and a snow pile which had no collision.
- Fixed some lights, textures and materials which could disappear when viewed from certain angles.
- Fixed some textures and materials which could diaplay a lower quality variant (LOD).
- Fixed a jumping route which looked possible but wasn't in the room with the wards.
- Fixed some spots where players (and some where bots) could get stuck.
- Fixed some spots with invisible walls which didn't make sense.
- Fixed an...
Winter is at its height and the fires of Taal’s Horn Keep blaze bright to ward off the horrors unleashed by the Pactsworn. But this year, something’s different. Small gifts have been left for local villagers at fencepost and hearth. The gift-giver him (or her) self has never been seen, though a wolf-pelted figure is sometimes glimpsed amid the woodland snows.Over the next 24 days, from December 8, 7pm CET/1pm ET/10am PT through December 31, we invite players on all platforms to celebrate Mondstille with us in Taal’s Horn Keep! Throughout this celebration, players can find Lohner waiting for them with gifts for their hard work.