- Fixed the ‘drumming’ sound heard whilst “Impenetrable” is active on Ironbreaker whilst venting overcharge/THP decays.
- Fixed Grail Knight not receiving THP when killing an enemy with Blessed Blade.
- Fixed an issue where Hagbane could doubleshoot, causing unecessary ammo use.
Welcome to patch 4.2 on PC. This patch brings the bot improvements that Gameplay Programmer Ričardas spoke about in the lastest Dev Blog. If you have not read it yet you can find it here!
Patch 4.2 also brings more fixes and tweaks.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Fixed various localisation issues.
- Deactivating DLCs in the Steam client should now deactivate them In-Game.
- Made alterations to the telemetry tracking the networking issues being reported (increased pings between players, and more frequent lobby breakdowns).
- Bots are now more willing to give their healing items to players.
- Bots now use healing potion if they are at 40% health rather than 50%.
- Bots are now more accurate with Drakefire Pistols.
- Bots now have sturdier legs if they decide to take fast way down the ladder (they no longer take fall damage).
- Removed ping cooldown on bot commands to make pickup and drop grim commands more responsive, they are still bound by social wheel event count limit.
- Bots now stick closer when under high threat (many aggroed enemies).
- Bots no longer take ammo pouches if any player is missing any ammo.
- Bots no longer heal if they have natural bonds unless they have been already been downed once and are about to die again.
- Fixed Sienna bot not using heavy attacks on armored units while wielding a dagger.
- Reduced damage importance for infantry class enemies, causing bots to prefer faster wide sweep attacks on them.
- Added ranged weapon type classification, so bots should only use ranged weapon against targets that match weapon type eg. they won't fire handguns at infantry.
- Bots now fire faster with rapid fire weapons like Bolt Staff.
- Bots now try a bit harder to leave poison clouds if they land on them.
- Bots should no longer run off cliffs if they are in ratling gunners fire cone or other long sticky AOE threat.
- Bots should now be more aware of pinged targets.
- Bots should now consider shooting at specials from a bit further away.
- Fixed bots getting stuck in Hagbane charge attack.
- Ratling Gunners now update bot threat box when they switch direction of fire, so bots have better chance of escaping direct fire.
- Made bots stay away from Ratling Gunners and Warpfire Throwers if they engage in ranged combat with them.
- Bot Engineers should be less inclined to use his activated ability against every stray rat.
- Empire in Flames: Fixed an issue where early placing of the barrels to the cart could cause further barrels to not spawn.
- Empire in Flames: Fixed some spots where bots could get stuck when trying to retrieve a Tome, and a couple of other locations where bots had trouble traversing, including a ladder or two.
- Garden of Morr: Fixed a particularly troublesome spot where bots could and often would cliff-dive.
- Screaming Bell: Added some blockers to prevent dashing into places where you shouldn't.
- Screaming Bell: Bots should find grabbing the second Grimoire considerably easier now.
- The Blightreaper: Fixed a spot where Sienna's could Firewalk and find themselves beneath the map.
- It should no longer be possible to Tag/Ping players.
- Pings while the 'social wheel is opening' should now work better (We have 3 different ping states: Direct ping (single keydown), when the social wheel's opening animation is running, and when the social wheel's animation is finished).
- Units should no longer be pinged if you try to tell a bot with a tome to pickup another tome (crossed out) through the social wheel.
- The Enter key can now be rebound as any other key.
- Lohner's shop now shows correct icons for Soldier's Mace.
- Fixed chat box overlapping 3rd player's equipment UI.