- Type 62, Type 62 (USSR) — overestimated turret armour has been corrected (report[forum.warthunder.com]).
- Falcon — overestimated durability of the turret armour against kinetic rounds, as well as lack of secondary fragments when armour is penetrated, have been fixed.
- The national symbol has been added before the names of some Finnish vehicles for easier identification.
- Jagdpanther G1 (all versions) — a bug has been fixed that caused seizing of the caterpillar treads over the front wheel.
- TKX, Type 10 - a bug with excessive ‘gliding’ of the tank while pivoting in neutral gear has been fixed.
- OTOMATIC - Gear ratio values have been refined to more accurately emulate the transmission operation.
- PTL-02, WMA-301 - A bug related to the fact that the 5th crew member wasn’t taken into account if they were present has been fixed.
- A-4B — a bug has been fixed where the overload error was displayed on copied weapon setups.
- A-5C, Q-5A — ballistic calculator has been added.
- A-20G-30 — pilot models have been changed from US to Soviet.
- PBM-3 — a bug has been fixed where parts remained in the air when the tail detached.
- PB4Y-2, B-25J, PBJ-1J, PBJ-1H — targeting angles of the turrets have been corrected.
- Su-22M3 — a bug with the incorrect display of the GSh-23L gunpods in xray mode has been fixed.
- Karl Marx, Rosomaha, Yenot — a bug has been fixed that allowed a rear turret to fire through the superstructure.
- LCM(6) Zippo — flamethrower distance has been increased.
Missions Helicopter PvE and Enduring Confrontation
- A bug has been fixed that prevented respawn of destroyed bases.
- A bug has been fixed where AI bombers appeared at the map’s edge and then disappeared, making it impossible to complete the task.
- Tasks appear more frequently and evenly throughout the mission.
[PvE] Helicopter Battles
- A bug has been fixed that prevented the appearance of AI strike aircraft.
- “Greece” — a bug has been fixed where players located near the A point were able to hear shots from distant ships.
- A bug has been fixed where an [Assault] Tank Arcade battle might be over beforehand, if the last player was controlling an aircraft while his ground vehicle was destroyed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
- A FPS drop has been fixed caused by joining the session and downloading additional content with the enabled option “Download additional content in hangar only”. (report 1[community.gaijin.net], report 2[community.gaijin.net]).
- Fixed the inability to control a character in the hangar when resetting control in the settings and then applying custom control settings.
- A bug has been fixed where a radio stream might be disabled during a battle with the internet radio option on .
- A bug has been fixed that might cause a client crash on an Intel HD graphics card during downloading the hangar.