After we posted about yesterday’s hotfixes, we finalized some additional updates to the Sylvanas encounter, which will be live following maintenance in this region.
The changes are:
- The total damage players must do to Sylvanas Windrunner has been reduced by approximately 5% in Normal and Heroic Difficulties.
- Sylvanas Windrunner now transitions out of Stage 1 at 84% on Normal and Heroic Difficulties.
- Developers’ notes: We felt that players were losing too much uptime due to mechanics, and getting out of the first phase much later than originally anticipated, so this is meant to curtail the length of the encounter without affecting difficulty too much.
- Veil of Darkness radius has been reduced in the third stage of the encounter.
- Banshee Wail and Banshee Scream radius reduced.
- Developers’ notes: Our goal here was to help ease the space constraints imposed by larger raid sizes, without substantially reducing the difficulty of the encounter.
We’ll have the changes above noted in our next hotfixes update.