Wolcen patch 188.8.131.52 is now live. This patch contains several fixes for client and server crashes, as well as some online improvements.
As always, thank you for your invaluable feedback thus far. We are settling into a weekly build and release pattern for patches, so you can expect fixes for further outstanding issues in the near future.
- Fixed several issues which caused some elements of the Ahriman fight to be missing.
- Resolved two issues which would cause client and server crashes with particular interactions between the Flamethrower variant of the Punisher Exoskeleton enemy and the player.
- Resolved an issue which would cause a client crash when using a particular combination of Skill Modifiers for the skill "Gunslinger's Brand".
- Resolved an issue which would cause a client and server crash with a particular interaction between a Cult of Souls Soul Casket and the player.
- Resolved an issue which would cause a client crash with a particular interaction between a Cult of Souls Risen Executioner and the player.
- Improved the level of consistency between the "arena" area environments for Ahriman's Lieutenants Operations.
- Fixed an issue where quest markers would not appear after returning from the first portal area in the "Final Struggle" segment of the Ahriman encounter.
- Resolved an issue where SFX would play on a loop after killing an enemy with a particular boss modifier.
- Improved the client and server side memory management of Dungeon tiles, which should reduce both their loading times and their load on the servers.
- Optimised logging on the server, which should improve performance slightly.
- Added general performance improvements to the Friends List.
- We have made changes to, and are continuing to tweak, the behind-the-scenes configuration of the Asia-Pacific region so that it can handle more player traffic.
We advise players not to complete the "Ward the Palace" project in the Regent Assembly as it can cause a disconnection or crash during phase 3 of the Ahriman fight. We are actively working on a fix.
We are aware that players in all regions sometimes have trouble connecting to their specific server of choice. This is sometimes by design (in instances where a better ping can be achieved elsewhere), and sometimes by anomaly. We are working to improve this.