Note: This applies only to Legacy Worlds.
During the initial Fresh Start World rush, we prioritized player experience by creating additional worlds and mitigating extenuating queues. To address population shifts, we will be merging legacy worlds within US-East, US-West, South America, Australia, and Central Europe to help support healthy world populations. As a reminder, we look into a combination of average concurrency, active characters, faction population, and more to determine which worlds should be merged.
The following worlds will be merged on 2022-11-18T15:00:00Z in your local timezone. We will also be taking down the servers that are being merged for 30 minutes 2022-11-16T00:00:00Z in your local timezone to apply special in-game messaging and blocks for events like wars and invasions.
- Thule will be merging into Caer Sidi.
- Ishtakar will be merging into Abaton.
- Albraca will be merging into Niflheim.
- Jotunheim will be merging into Tupia.
- Barataria and Krocylea are merging into Heliopolis.
- Camelot will be merging into Aukumea.
- Lanka and Apsu will be merging into Atlantis.
- Agartha will be merging into Eridu.
If you do not see your world on this list, we currently do not have any plans to merge them. However, as always, our team is monitoring all existing worlds to ensure healthy world populations.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.