Sadly, your submission has been removed for the following reason(s):
No Personal Problems
By this we mean /r/Smite is not your personal blog, soapbox or helpdesk. Posts we do NOT welcome include:
- Posts where the thrust of the content is a personal story, rant or complaint about a few matches, matchmaking or players.
- Screenshots of errors, bugs or glitches.
- Status posts about the servers.
- Directing the post to Hi-Rez/an organisation/individual.
- Posts about an exploit or hack you've found.
- Asking about hardware.
- Technical issues or bugs.
If you have any questions or concerns, please message the moderators. Direct replies to official mod comments will most likely be ignored.