It doesn't crash initially when loading TOTD and watching a previous ghost but when completing a track and comparing previous run with personal best. I tried new nvidia drivers also temps are 50c for both cpu and gpu. Only crashes if I let in-game ghost load after completing a run.
Originally Posted by d0pemushroomsHey! Thank you for getting back to us.
No I can still close out of game by clicking the top right "X" or Alt+F4. I guess a better way to put it would be a freeze. I can still hear sound in menus but the game stops responding until I close and restart from client.
Just until we wait for Ubi-Alinoa to get back to us, I thought I'd have a bit extra information.
- What are your system specifications?
- Would you be able to provide a short video, to help present what happens?
Although this does appear to be a bug, I woul like to suggest the following -
- Launch the game as administrator: https://support.ubisoft.com/Article/000060505
- Verify game files: https://support.ubisoft.com/Article/000060529
- Disable background apps: https://support.ubisoft.com/Article/000063761
All the best!