We will be patching V Rising today at 11am UTC / 1pm CEST. The patching process is expected to last up to an hour.
The following improvements will be added to V Rising with this patch:
- Saves with invalid game settings will now be marked as “Corrupt” in the Continue screen to help players identify potential connection issues
- Various cases where saved data could become corrupted should no longer occur.
- Fixed a bug with carpets beneath castle hearts that made it impossible to move/dismantle either the carpet or the castle heart.
- Fixed various issues allowing players to build inside cliff regions.
- Fixed a bug with plantable trees and plants that did not correctly attach to your territory. Now it is no longer possible to dismantle a territory with a plantable tree on it. Existing planted trees without any supported territory will be removed.
- Save files will now become one single file instead of a folder with multiple files.
Example: A save would previously become a folder ( “AutoSave_56”) containing various files, while now it instead becomes one single file (AutoSave_56.save) in the location where the folder previously would be placed.
ADDITIONAL REMINDER! Make sure to make backups of your server saves regularly!
How to backup saves.
See you in Vardoran, Vampires!
//The V Rising Development Team.