2 months ago - Kaivax - Direct link
In patch 10.0.7, we made changes to several classes to address issues we saw with itemization or talent trees. Game data since the patch went live has shown us that certain specs are overperforming, so with scheduled weekly maintenance on March 28, we’ll make the changes below.
- All ability damage reduced by 3%.
- Kill Command damage reduced by 10%.
- All ability and pet damage reduced by 4%.
- Mongoose Bite damage reduced by 10%. This does not affect PvP Combat.
- Developers’ notes: We’re modifying the output of Grimoire of Sacrifice to bring it in line with the output of Warlock demons. At the end of the day Warlock is a pet-centric class and while we want there to be an option to opt-out of your pet, we don’t want it to always be the clear answer.
- Wrathful Minion now increases the damage of Grimoire of Sacrifice by 10% (was 15%).
- Demonic Inspiration now increases the damage of Grimoire of Sacrifice by 10% (was 15%).
- Grimoire of Sacrifice damage reduced by 15%.
- Developers’ notes: With the removal of less impactful talents in both their class and specialization trees, Affliction received a lot of additional damage options that have increased their damage beyond what was intended. We’re making these adjustments to bring them in line with other damage dealers.
- Damage done by spells and abilities reduced by 2%.
- Darkglare damage reduced by 20%.
- Developers’ notes: We’re targeting Demonology’s multi-target profile with these adjustments to bring them closer to other damage dealers. We will continue to watch both single-target and multi-target performance, along with the output of new talents and adjustments delivered in 10.0.7, and make further adjustments down the road if needed.
- Demonic Strength now increases the damage of Felstorm by 300% (was 400%). This does not affect PvP Combat.
- Dreadbite damage reduced by 10%. This does not affect PvP Combat.
PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER
- Crusader’s Reprieve healing reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
- Judgment of Light healing reduced by 35% for Protection Paladins in PvP Combat.
- Developers’ notes: Retribution Paladins have been heavily overperforming in PvP with their recent 10.0.7 changes. We’re primarily targeting their burst damage, passive survivability, and PvP talents that we feel are contributing too much overall damage.
- Judgment of Light healing reduced by 35% for Retribution Paladins in PvP combat.
- Inquisitor’s Ire effectiveness reduced by 40% in PvP combat.
- Fading Light effectiveness reduced by 75% for Retribution Paladins in PvP combat.
- Justicar’s Vengeance now deals 15% additional damage to stunned targets in PvP combat.
- Justicar’s Vengeance healing reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
- Blessing of Dawn effectiveness reduced by 25% for Retribution Paladins in PvP combat.
- Divine Arbiter direct damage reduced by 25% in PvP combat.
- Vanguard of Justice effectiveness reduced by 25% in PvP combat.
- Empyrean Legacy increases the damage of Divine Storm by 15% in PvP combat (was 25%).
- Luminescence (PvP Talent) now increases damage and healing by 2% (was 4%).
- Lawbringer (PvP Talent) now deals 2% of maximum health (was 4%).
- Fixed an issue that caused Avenging Wrath’s 75% PvP multiplier to not function for Retribution Paladins.