- The multiplayer games browser can now filter games that are hosted on dedicated servers.
- Fixed west variation of Boiler and Heat exchanger graphics. more
- Fixed save/load instability occuring when the game was saved after a robot threw cliff explosives but before the cliff exploded.
- Fixed a crash when script tries to connect rolling stock during rolling stock destruction. more
- Fixed LuaTransportLine::output_lines on a splitter's output transport line would incorrectly consider it an input transport line of that splitter. more
- Fixed LuaTransportLine::input_lines would not return both input lines of a splitter.
- Fixed that when train was created, a wrong end could be selected as a front when rolling stock at expected trains front was facing backward.
- Fixed that it was possible to specify artillery-projectile as a place_result of an item. more
- Fixed unnecessary disk writes when showing background simulations. more
- Fixed that sometimes the host would not have admin rights when hosting a multiplayer game from a save.
- Fixed LuaSurface::find_tiles_filtered would not cover bottom right tile.
- Fixed that too many open RCON connections would crash the game. There is now a limit of maximum of 128 simultaneous RCON connections. more
- Fixed a crash related to modded trains that could change travel direction due to air friction computation. more
- Fixed energy consumers would get too much energy when supplied through multiple electric networks. more
- Fixed a crash due to LuaLogisticCell not being invalidated when owner entity is being deleted. more
- Fixed that non-lamp entities could be given the 'lamp' electric usage priority which would crash the game. more
- Fixed locomotive placement would snap to wrong train stop when there are multiple stops available. more
- Fixed that the whitelist button was enabled in the /config GUI. more
- Fixed searching for items in controller gui would not highlight item stacks in the trash slots. more
- Fixed that building underground belt ghosts with smart belt building would crash if ghosts are immediately revived by script. more
- Fixed very high deconstruction_time_to_live value would lead to deconstruction orders expiring too soon. more
- Fixed that a multiplayer client could desync several times in a row, making the server save the map for desync report multiple times.
- Fixed that crafting recipes with products exceeding their stack limit would produce only a single full stack when crafting by hand. more
- Fixed tips and tricks GUI staying open when changing controllers, and not being able to close it afterwards. more
- Fixed PvP config for health bonus didn't apply correctly.
- Fixed that if the game couldn't connect to a server due to corrupted data, it wouldn't show any error to the user. more
- Added 'is_military_target' filter to the options for LuaSurface::find_entities_filtered.
- Added LuaFluidBox::get_fluid_system_id() method.
- Added LocomotivePrototype::max_snap_to_train_stop_distance.
- Added AutoplaceControl::can_be_disabled.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.External link →