Thank you for providing that screenshot that clears things up a little and is very helpful as I can see this is a different issue to what I thought it was initially.
I can see you had two cases about this but one was closed mid troubleshooting and another asked you to troubleshoot your browser settings and also try a different browser other than chrome.
Have you been able to unlink your Twitch account from your Ubisoft account to try and rectify this problem? You would also need to do this via the Twitch platform too.
First of all, navigate to our Account Management website here - https://account.ubisoft.com/
- Click on the Account Information tile.
- Navigate to the Linked accounts section.
- Click on the Unlink button under the Twitch logo.
Next, go to the Twitch website here - https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections
- Scroll down to the Other Connections section
- Locate Ubisoft Connect and click the Disconnect button. Select Yes to confirm.
Finally, go to https://drops-register.ubi.com/
- Ensure you are signed in to the correct Twitch account and the correct Ubisoft account
- Click Activate my Account once you have confirmed that all the details are correct
These steps should unlink and relink your correct accounts and hopefully allow you to access future drops from Streams correctly.
In the meantime, I will add your name and information to our report of players affected by not receiving Twitch Major charms, while we await an update on this. Thank you akkun-._--e-.-