@elvis-1973 I'm sorry to hear that the issue persists.
I understand that you are frustrated that you are unable to access 'The Siege of Paris' content, however we are hear to provide support, in your case to help you access the content you have purchased, and if there is an issue which it appears there may be then we would need to gather as much information as we can and a video demonstrating the issue so that we can then report it to the development to investigate further.
I'm afraid that we would be unable to offer you any free games or content.
You mentioned that you have done everything that I asked you previously. Can you please confirm the following:
- Did you receive the letter from Randvi?
- Did you try loading a previous save before you received the letter?
- Have you checked to ensure the 'Siege of Paris' content is installed?
Could you also provide a video that shows the following:
- Your quest log screen
- Go to the in game store then go to the owned tab and show that the 'Siege of Paris' content is installed
- Show your alliance map to show which regions you have completed
- Show that you are unable to start the 'Siege of Paris' content and are unable to interact with Toka
To add the video to this thread you just need to copy and paste the URL link, thanks.