Thanks for letting us know about this, can you try the following and let us know if this continues?
Open System Settings on the HOME Menu
2. Then select System ⇒ Formatting Options ⇒ Clear Cache.
3. Select the user you'd like to clear the cache for, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Open the System Settings from the Home menu
- Go to Manage Software and select Apex Legends
- Choose Check for Corrupt Data
- Choose Redownload if it finds any corrupt data
＊Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
＊Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
＊XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.