[OPERATION SHATTERED WEB]
– Introducing Operation Shattered Web, featuring all-new equippable Agents, weapon collections, missions, and more!
– For more details visit www.counter-strike.net/shatteredweb
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Increased price of SG553 to $3000 to bring its price more in line with its value.
– Reduced the price of FAMAS and Galil by $200 (to $2050 and $1800, respectively)
– Improved full-auto spraying accuracy of FAMAS and Galil.
[ Danger Zone ]
– Buymenu price adjustments for ssg08 and radar ja...
A quick update on our plans for 2020 Majors:
Some of the feedback we’ve received in response to our blog post “Keeping Things Competitive” from teams and tournament organizers is that the business of leagues (specifically, shared ownership of leagues between TOs and teams) does not create new conflicts of interest, because similar arrangements have existed in the past and those conflicts of interest are not significant.
While we can point to clear cases where relationships between teams and TOs have generated distrust in the community, we agree that our near-term priority should be collecting more data and requiring more transparency so that conflicts of interest can be properly evaluated.
Therefore, for 2020, teams and players registering for the Majors will be required to publicly disclose their business relationships with other participants and/or the tournament organizer, so that public conversations can be had about the value that leagues and...Read more
[ MAPS ]
– Breach has been updated to the latest version from Steam Community Workshop and is now available in Scrimmage mode on official servers.
– Redesigned A long
– Removed entrance walls
– Removed pit
– Added blinds to A window
– Moved globe monument slightly
– Blocked access to top of SWAT van
– Replaced vents with electrical room
– Reworked cover placement
– Improved bombsite markings
– Reduced number of firing angles in mid
– Redesigned B connector
– T paths to lower and upper mid have been combined
– CTs cannot push upper mid as quickly
– Fixed unintended angles in lower mid
– Redesigned CT spawn
– Removed glass in various places
– Fixed a bug where enemies outside of B could be spotted from mid
– Replaced the wall outside of B with a chain link fence – enjoy the view!
– Improved clipping
– Fix bomb stuck spot...
[ MISC ]
– Added restrictions on tradability and marketability of newly purchased case keys, see here for more details.
– Fixed a client UI issue sometimes displaying CS:GO Weapon Case as genuine quality.
[ DANGER ZONE ]
– Fixed an exploit where players could avoid Danger Zone damage if they had an invalid player name.
– Once a drone starts self-destructing it can no longer grab cargo.
Starting today, CS:GO container keys purchased in-game can no longer leave the purchasing account. That is, they cannot be sold on the Steam Community Market or traded. Pre-existing CS:GO container keys are unaffected–those keys can still be sold on the Steam Community Market and traded.
Why make this change? In the past, most key trades we observed were between legitimate customers. However, worldwide fraud networks have recently shifted to using CS:GO keys to liquidate their gains. At this point, nearly all key purchases that end up being traded or sold on the marketplace are believed to be fraud-sourced. As a result we have decided that newly purchased keys will not be tradeable or marketable.
For the vast majority of CS:GO users who buy keys to open containers, nothing changes; keys can still be purchased to open containers in their inventory. They simply can no longer be traded or transacted on the Steam Community Market.
Unfortunately this change will im...Read more
[ MISC ]
– Helmet icon will now correctly disappear in HUD after armor points got reduced to zero. (thanks @jamesbardolph)
[ CS20 Sticker Capsule ]
– Updated material settings for the following stickers: Dragon Lore, CS20 Classic, Surf’s Up, Friend Code.
– Updated various sticker wear values and alpha masks.