After two long years, the Major has finally returned. Join us for the next two weeks as 24 teams battle for their share of a $2,000,000 prize pool and the chance to be crowned CS:GO’s next Major Champion!
There’s still time to support your favorite teams at the Major by picking up a Viewer Pass or some team stickers and patches. And don’t forget to make your picks in the Pick’Em challenge before the first matches begin!
It’s been a while, so here’s a quick recap on how the Majors work:
First, teams are sorted through Regional Major Ranking events, and the number of teams invited from each region depends on how well that region performe...Read more
The 2021 Stockholm Major is almost here and you can start supporting your favorite teams now!
The 2021 Viewer Pass, Team Sticker Capsules, and Team Patch Packs are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the teams and organizations taking part in the 2021 Stockholm Major.
With a Viewer Pass, you’ll get a Stockholm 2021 Event Coin, Pick’em challenges to complete, all-you-can-spray team graffiti, Steam.tv flair, and exclusive access to Stockholm 2021 Souvenir Packages.
Every time you upgrade your coin, you can redeem a Souvenir Package of the match of your choice. Souvenirs will feature gold sticker...Read more
[STOCKHOLM 2021 CS:GO MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP]
– The “Stockholm 2021 Viewer Pass” and the “Stockholm 2021 Viewer Pass + 3 Souvenir Tokens” are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the teams and organizations taking part in the PGL Stockholm 2021 CS:GO Major Championship.
– With a Viewer Pass, you’ll get:
— An upgradable Stockholm 2021 Event Coin.
— Access to the Stockholm Pick’Em Challenge.
— Unlimited team graffiti for the duration of the event.
— Steam.tv team flair.
— Access to Stockholm 2021 Souvenir Packages.
– Team stickers and patches are available for purchase.
– Enabled grenade donation purchases from the buy wheel.
– Fixed a bug where spectators sometimes wouldn’t correctly see donated weapons.
– Fixed a bug where disconnected and reconnected players could exceed grenade purchase limits.
[AI – BEHAVIOR TREES]
– Added the following nodes: decorator_game_event, action_drop_active_wea...
[ MISC ]
– Fixed a bug where water footstep sounds would emit from spectating players’ death locations. (thanks /u/birkir and others on reddit)
– Bots will be able to open more Danger Zone doors.
– Stability improvements.
[ MAPS ]
– Fixed pixel gap through scaffolding near B
– Fixed many clipping issues (thanks Luar)
– Fixed missing nav mesh in lower A
– Updated radar
– Made map playable again by changing the license plates
– Various visual tweaks
All 2021 @pglesports Major teams have been decided.
Beginning October 26th—and after a two year break—the best Counter-Strike teams in the world will compete for a Major Championship in Stockholm, Sweden.
See you soon. 🏆 https://twitter.com/Nors3/status/1447214379917881350