[ MISC ]
– Disabled purchasing of snowballs through console commands.
– Fixed server messages to truncate at valid unicode character boundaries.
– Increased buffer size for server notification messages like “Player x left the game”.
[ MISC ]
– Added support for displaying Berlin 2019 Minor play-off matches in-game.
– Fixed the events lister showing two rows for events that were both favorited and featured.
– Adjusted HE grenade collision hull to reduce rolling when dropped.
[ MAPS ]
– Retextured the pool area so its a lot brighter
– Made movement in the pool area smoother
– Pushed the hostage rescue zone further forward
– Added CT sided cover to the basketball court
– Made the entire kids zone area much brighter
– Updated some textures and meshes throughout the map
– Due to customer complaints, homebrew coffee have added some bins
– Stopped players being able to slide up the horse at T side stadium entrance
– Fixed mesh clipping issue at the ice cream stand
– Overall layout tweaks.
– The anniversary celebration has ended.
– Fixed in-game blog sometimes not showing the most recent content.
– Fixed missing CSM on some materials in OpenGL.
– Fixed grass height bug on Linux.
– Fixed spawn priorities.
– Fixed pixelwalk in retro version.
– Added navmesh names for retro version.
Twenty years ago, a humble Half-Life mod changed the gaming world. Constantly evolving and shifting over the years, Counter-Strike has never lost its fundamentals: it’s easy to learn, takes a lifetime to master, and is supported by a massive global community.
You can celebrate the history of CS with a retro version of Dust II, currently available in the Casual Dust II map group. There’s also a new sticker capsule featuring the unsung heroes of CS – chickens!
– Celebrate 20 years of Counter-Strike with a retro version of Dust II, currently available in the Casual Dust II map group.
– The Chicken Capsule is now available for purchase in-game.
– Adjustments to the AUG to bring its utility more in line with other rifles.
— Slightly reduced rate of fire.
— Reduced accuracy while unscoped.
– Fixed an exploit involving duplication of items dropped by disarming another player.
– Players in warmup spawn closer to their teammate.
– Players in warmup now spawn with a random pistol.
– Fixed semi-transparent material on FBI variant A character.
– Several stability fixes for clients and game servers.
– Reduced memory footprint of some character model materials.
– Breach charges attached to hostages fall off when the hostage is picked up in Danger Zone.
– Enabled the Events panel for Perfect World CS:GO players.
– Fixed “cl_teamid_overhead_always 1” to show only a pip (and not also show a name) above a player.
– Ruby has been added to official competitive matchmaking.
– Zoo has been removed from official competitive matchmaking.
– Players will now be limited to a single cooldown level for abusively kicking teammates even if they vote kick multiple teammates in the same match.
– Radar Jammer price reduced to $1,250.
– Slightly reduced the size of Ballistic Shield window.
– During warmup players start parachuting from greater height.
– Buy menu availability hints will no longer show during warmup.
– Optimized map loading process by using ambient lighting data included in newly built maps.
– Removed a development command for adjusting sound parameters.
– Updated radar maps for Vertigo.
– Stability improvements in decal rendering.
– Fixed tram bug
– Minor overall changes
For pricing, availability, and additional information on attending the Starladder Berlin Major, please visit ...Read more