The team at Respawn have released an update today for the next-gen version of STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order. The following changes are specific to the Xbox Series S|X and PlayStation 5 versions of the game.
Fixes & Improvements
- We’ve updated the photo mode filters to be more consistent with the previous generation versions of the game.
- Fixed a couple of minor audio issues during the AT-AT sequence on Kashyyyk.
- Fixed various instances of clipping with Cal’s character model and poncho.
- Fixed a camera bug that was occurring in a very specific location on the planet Zeffo.
- Fixed a bug where Cal could appear in his standard outfit upon obtaining a force ability despite entering initially in the Inquisitor outfit.
Xbox Series S|X:
- We’ve updated the photo mode filters to be more consistent with the previous generation versions of the gam...