The Prehistoric Kingdom team is currently looking to fill 5 new full-time remote positions.
Wanna work with dinosaurs? Check out the job listings in the thread below! 👇🦕
#gamedev #gamedevjobs http://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEYWLGWUYAYiFEj.jpg
🎨Hard Surface Artist:
• Strong ability to follow and realize concepts into 3D.
• Comfortable working within a broad stylistic range.
• Experience with organic assets is appreciated but not required.
• Deliver game ready assets (e.g. low poly bake downs).
• Must work in Blender.
• Comfortable animating both creatures and humans.
• Good understanding of weight, timing and motion.
• Adaptability and willingness to work with pre-established rigs.
• Experience working with mid-large communities (preferably in video games or similar venues).
• Managing social outlets like Twitter and Steam.
• Technical skills to produce branded articles, images, videos and livestreams.
If you think you'd be a great candidate, please contact us with a portfolio and the position you're seeking at the email address provided in the image below. 🦕
We hope to hear from you soon! http://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEYWYqKVUAA8NAi.jpg
@mygamedesigns It can vary depending on the specific job, but essentially we're looking for full time positions! The contract would cover at least the next 6 months, with possible extension as the game hits Early Access.