Hey everyone, 1.5.6 is out now.
It's a small patch that fixes a few bugs, adds a "quality of life" feature for multi-monitor users, and addresses a few gameplay inconsistencies that have been around for a long time (i.e. the hoe dirt under mature forage crops de-spawning, and indoor grass dying in winter)
- On multi-monitor setups, the game now remembers and restores on the last used monitor.
- Potential fix for a random crash that could occur at the end of the night.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the various farm types' wallpapers and floorings from applying when starting a new game.
- Fixed a bug where pressing ESC to dismiss the level up screen would dismiss the menu without applying the level up, causing it to reappear every night.
- Hoed dirt no longer decays under forage items on the farm. This ensures that dirt under freshly grown seasonal forage seeds can no longer disappear randomly.
- Grass placed indoors no longer dies when seasons c...