We've just released a hotfix to address a few issues in last week's Summer Patch. See the list of changes below:v220.127.116.11Fixes:
- Fixed LOS effect sometimes "lagging behind" when the sub is moving fast.
- Fixed some minor visual issues (occasional jitter/flickering) on the LOS effect.
- Fixed some issues in the bot AI that we're causing a large performance hit particularly in situations when there's lots of bots in a sub with leaks.
- Fixed bots abandoning their orders (such as operating a turret) if the room is unsafe (e.g. flooded).
- Fixed an issue in character syncing that occasionally caused disconnects with the error message "Exception thrown while reading segment EntityPosition, tried to read too much data from segment".
- Fixed wires set to be hidden in-game (e.g. invisible c...