- Missing environment sounds EVERYWHERE
- Poor Quality Water textures
- Popping in of textures and assets
- Poor Animations
- Visibly lackluster combat
- Characters Slide everywhere over the environment like they are floating on a sheet just above the ground.
- Re used assets
- Frame drops everywhere as far as the eye can see
If this is NexGen where Framerate is priority over graphical quality I want my money back, Odyssey looks better than this running on my 1070GTX at 1080p (90fps on high settings ), either this is indicative of the consoles are just not all they are hyped up to be or this is just another copy paste jobbie with a re-skin.
How do we go about asking for a refund as the new Ubisoft PC distribution application says my order history is empty and gives no options when clicking the AC:V icon in my games library ?
I could spend my 50GBP on mead instead of this mess