Heroes of Arkesia,
All Lost Ark servers and regions will be taken offline on Wednesday, November 23rd at 12 AM PT / 8 AM UTC / 9 AM CET for our weekly maintenance. Downtime is estimated to last up to 4 hours, and this update will address the following issues:
- We will be releasing a potential fix for the ongoing disconnect issues that many players are experiencing. As always, continued player feedback is appreciated, so please let us know how your experience changes after the release of this patch.
- You can now purchase gear from the Abyss Trade vendor with Argos’ Blood at iLvl 1370 instead of iLvl 1380.
- Fixed an issue where the “Look for the key to the door in the hallway” step during the Silent Manor Quest on Metus island was unable to be completed. You can now progress through this quest as intended.
- Fixed an issue where some quest objects, such as Magick Watchtowers seen during the “At Journey’s End” quest in South Vern, did not appear to be interactable.
- The images shown during the “[Guide] What is a Skill Tree Transfer?” quest are now properly localized
- The images shown when interacting with the Sand Play Stronghold Structure set information board are now properly localized.
- Fixed an issue where some Pheon amounts would incorrectly display in the Received Mail and Personal Trading windows.
Thanks for your patience, and we’ll see you in Arkesia soon!