- Fixed a crash that occurred due to an invalid quest issue running in the background.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the crash uploader from working.
- Reduced saving time by ~50% on all platforms.
Can I do anything to continue playing with the mods I like?Read more
- Modders can deeply interact with and influence the game - which is great but also means that the work they do can be dependent on many different parts of the base game in ways that we don’t control or know about. There is little that we can do to outright prevent such issues while the game is in active development.
- You can use the Steam beta system to opt into a prior version of the game that works with the mods you like.
Steam Library > Right-click Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord > Properties… > Betas > Select the version you want.
- The “Compatible Version” tag in the Steam Workshop item allows you to filter and pick mods that are marked for the game version you choose.
- Modders can also determine version compatibility through the mod files which will warn you when launching mods that aren’t compat...
Originally posted by CriticalM@ss: People wanted content, we didn't get content, we got bug fixes.Factually, you received both. A good portion of the content introduced in 1.2.0 is discussed here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z00RO6GuPIc&pp=ygVJZGV2ZWxvcG1lbnQgdXBkYXRlICMxMiB3ZWF0aGVyIHN5c3RlbSBmb3JtYXRpb24gdGFyZ2V0aW5nIGFuZCB3YXJlaG91c2VzIA%3D%3D