Update: April 23, 2019
We are really sorry, but we had to temporarily revert back to Unity 2018.1 (Alpha 9.6 - Build 2307) since UNET causes some problems that we need to address first. Your save games should be fully compatible with Alpha 9.6.
Alpha 9.7 (Build 2316) will stay on the EXPERIMENTAL branch.
Hi Galactic Survivalists!
Given that our Unity 2018.1 version finally seems to be stable, we released Alpha 9.7 where we upgraded the game engine to Unity 2018.3. For this upgrade, we had to switch the network protocol to Unity UNET.
Please let us know if you notice any problems in multiplayer.
==========Changelog: Alpha 9.7 (Build 2316)
- Upgraded game engine to Unity 2018.3
- Switched network protocol to Unity UNET
- Increased wait time for local coop server from 10 to 20 seconds
- Improved telnet connection
- Added PDA parameter ListVisibility t...