1. For obvious reasons, I'm sure you don't want to make any promises about when the next Dungeon season is going to start.
Is it possible for you to give us an "it's going to be at least this long" kind of idea? e.g., is this a "Yeah, there's zero chance that this is going to be released in the next (week/two weeks), and who knows how much longer it'll take than that" type of thing?
2. Dungeon pass: I'd suggest the best direction for this would be as a way for casual players or people who started late to catch up in a Dungeon season.
So, for example:
A pool of extra Dungeon runs (say, 60), which don't refresh but get dipped into if you run out of weekly runs. That's not going to matter for most players, since most players are going to have a tough time doing all 15, but it's a way for spenders who start mid-season to try to catch up.
Consumable which lets you reroll which objectives get which bonuses
1) Well, the event launch is next week, so I feel confident in saying that season two won't be dropping next week.
2) We'll keep the idea of ways for players to catch up on season progress.
3) It is on the to-do list to look at the bonus rotation over the Dungeons. We'll keep the request in mind.