Hahaha, that was amazing. Well done. :)
Fresh from a quick trip to GDC, we’re back again with another Community Maps Spotlight to show off some cool maps we’ve seen recently.
Before we get into it, we wanted to take a moment to apologise to those who have been affected by recent issues with online play. We’ve been working on a server-side fix, and believe everything should now be in order, so thanks for your patience while we looked into it. Please do let us know if any issues continue and thanks for bearing with us!
We also recently released a bugfix patch for all platforms (Nintendo Switch v1.2.4 ...Read more
Great work guys, thanks! Could we get a sneak peak at any upcoming QoL changes?
I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but I feel like the longevity of Wargroove rests upon allowing us to play custom maps and matches though some form of integrated lobby/server browser, thus eliminating the need for Discord.
You've granted us a full-fledged map creator, please don't limit our matchmaking options to sync Quick Play on standard maps.
I don't have a list available yet of upcoming patch notes, but in terms of an online lobby system, it's something we're considering - but can't confirm anything concrete at the moment!
- Fix crash when right clicking map
Hmm. I may be missing something here.
haha woops :P
I’m glad to see this! I’ve seen a lot of people have the issue where they get stuck in quick play matches. I’m glad that they’ll finally be able to play online again
Thank you for the constant support, Chucklefish! We love you!!
Let us know if you still encounter any issues, we're on the watch-out! :)
Hi all, quick patch notes list below for the 1.2.4 update which went live yesterday on Nintendo Switch. This was a bugfix which included a number of fixes from the PC versions. Xbox One bugfix update is on its way!
* Fix "desync" issue with online matches that prevented players from seeing any activity on matches
* Fix issues with players being stuck in Quick Play matches
* Fix issues with timers running out in Quick Play matches
* Fix crash on inspecting units on any maps that attempted to Spawn "Any Commander"
* Fix tooltips being left behind on recruit screen
* Fix 2v1 disconnect after victory screen
* Fix crash when selecting barracks
* Fix examine does nothing in Tile Info window
* Fix tile info displaying a large gap when using controller
Do check the ...Read more External link →
Hi everyone, quick update on the on this:
As you may have already seen, we've been working on a server-side fix, and believe everything should now be in order. Sorry to those of you who were affected and thanks for your patience while we looked into it.
Please do let us know if issues continue and thanks for bearing with us!