Hi all -
We have pushed out a PC client patch for Steam and Battle.net users to address the Paragon Glyph issue and a few other items. Notes can be found below.
- Fixed an issue where the resource draining effect from Melted Heart of Selig could cause performance issues in PvP.
- Developer’s Note: The effect will no longer count as spending resource in PvP contexts to alleviate these performance issues.
- Fixed an issue where the Tooltip for the Tears of Blood Glyph indicated that the damage bonus was additive when it was instead multiplicative.
- Fixed an issue where Paragon glyph experience increased, which resulted in active glyphs to lose levels.
- Fixed an issue where Tier 7 and ...