Patch 1.35 Known Issues
Disclaimer: This is not a complete list of all currently tracked issues affecting this build of Overwatch, rather this is a targeted list of some known specific issues with this release.
- The F1 hero information screen does not appear when playing Storm Rising or Retribution.
- The hero select lobby is visible for a brief moment when starting the cinematic for Storm Rising on consoles.
- VO lines triggered by actions and abilities can override story/lore VO lines in Archives missions.
- When Wrecking Ball is revived in All Heroes, he appears to be in his hamster form but behaves as if he is in sphere form.
- The Heavy Talon unit charges through Mei’s Ice block instead of impacting it.
- Scores seen at the end of a success game of Storm Rising are not being calculated accurately.