I know R6 is mainly for PVP but we do play some PVE against in training grounds maps because we can only play once a week or so and there are really a lot of issues that affect the gameplay here.
- Enemy guns are no longer making sound
- Sound itself seems off when trying to listen to enemy movement
- Enemies seem to "teleport" around the map when they are out of player view
- They have an AimBot mechanic and will start shooting at walls or have extremely high accuracy at any distance in realistic mode
- The AI is pretty bad at times and they will run past you to get to other players, shoot at objects in front of them, throw the grenade or flashbang the same way no matter if they're in a room or outside. Lots of throws hit the ceiling
- The AI will single file line into a room at the end of a match when the rush is triggered. There is no thought on their part at all.
- Player flashbangs will sometimes not work at all
- The counter of enemies remaining on elimination will occasionally be wrong
- The game seems bugged sometimes and doesn't hand out renown or experience
- Enemies constantly flash themselves or blow themselves up with grenades
- Enemies sometimes get stuck on areas of the map and don't move at all
More to all this but is there any work at all done towards PVE here? These issues usually result in laughter because it really can be that bad.