- 4v4 Wipeout has been moved from the Quick Play list to the Ranked list and now has a separate skill rating than Arena 2v2 and its own Leaderboard.
- In this update the winning maps from the mapping contest have been added to the official lists:
- Duel’s Ranked map pool no longer includes Perilous, and Frontier (they remain available in the Custom Game map pool).
- Duel’s Ranked and Custom Game map pool now includes Overgrowth, Amberfall, Raya, and Monolith.
- 2v2 TDM’s Ranked map pool now includes Hurt Locker (also available in the TDM and TDM Classic Custom Game map pool).
- Warmup and FFA Quick Play map pools now include Hurt Locker, Starport, Frozen Decay, and Huracan.
- Freeze Tag, and Freeze Tag Classic’s Pickup and Custom Game map pools now include Hurt Locker, and Starport.
- CTF’s Pickup and Custom Game map pool now includes ...