- There is now a mode called Aim Arena Classic which has the same rules as Aim Arena but with 200 armor instead of 100 and only one life per round. It is available for community matches and in pickups.
- TDM no longer has friendly fire (TDM Classic continues to have it).
- Fixed a delay that happened while having the instant weapon switch option selected in the custom lobby.
- There is now a lifesteal option in More Settings in the custom lobby.
- Hits when lifesteal is not zero are now always guaranteed to heal for at least 1 HP.
- In Freeze Tag, frozen teammates are now indicated on the minimap with a frozen symbol.
- Fixed a centering issue with the MacGuffin and Flag icons relative to the player carrying them on the minimap.
- Fixed an issue causing minimap item icons to not be accurately positioned.